[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 5 02:21:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Daniel Schwen <lists at schwen.de> wrote:
>> Maybe I didn't understand you properly, but wouldn't it be better to make a
>> list of acceptable licenses, instead of a single license?
>
> Those are minor details. And I would dare guessing that for most of
> the users it would make pretty much zero difference which free license
> (FSF approved) the choose for their projects.
> P.S.: by making source world-readable I was referring to unix
> permissions, which would of course only have an effect for people with
> toolserver accounts.
I have no idea how TS works, or what features are available to users,
but what about a SVN/GIT/* version control system that people can use
to store the work that they want publically available since as you
mention the talk of unix permissions means it would only be available
to those on the TS.

-Peachey