[Toolserver-l] Changes to expired accounts web hosting

Eusebius wikipedia at eusebius.fr
Thu Feb 4 13:30:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

River Tarnell a écrit :
> In the past, when an account was expired, it was still possible to access
> its public_html.  This has now changed.  Any HTTP requests to an expired
> account will return an error page indicating that the account has expired.

The "gallery" tool integrated into WM Commons is now unavailable, I
assume it is a direct consequence of this change.
<http://toolserver.org/~daniel/WikiSense/Gallery.php?wikifam=commons.wikimedia.org&img_user_text=Eusebius>

Is there a way to make it work again, by reactivating the host account
or moving the tool on someone else's account (and modifying the relevant
config on Commons)?
I don't see it as a vital tool, but I'm sure many users (and admins)
find it useful.

Regards,
Eusebius