No subject

Fri Dec 10 13:58:20 UTC 2010

PD-Art, even though Google claims otherwise in their FAQ. What I'm wondering
is whether anyone is interested in helping me rip all these images. There
are a lot of images to rip, and each rip takes at least an hour. All you
need is a GNU/Linux OS and some basic knowledge on using the terminal.

--
Beao <http://toolserver.org/~beao/>

--0016363b820a2a5621049b6fa614

Hello everybody! I&#39;ve been working on a bash script to rip the high qua=
erstand, all depictions of the original works go under PD-Art, even though =
Google claims otherwise in their FAQ. What I&#39;m wondering is=A0whether=
=A0anyone is interested in helping me rip all these images. There are a lot=
 of images to rip, and each rip takes at least an hour. All you need is a G=
NU/Linux OS and some basic knowledge on using the terminal.<br clear=3D"all=
">
/a><br>

--0016363b820a2a5621049b6fa614--