[Toolserver-l] Tool to find out authors' percentage of participation?

Robin Fink robin.fink at cs.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 14 13:44:13 UTC 2010

Hi!

Is there any way to find out the main authors of an article? I found a
German tool:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Jah/Hauptautoren

The author writes that his tool does not work at the moment. Probably
I'll redevelop the tool by myself but I don't want to do work twice. Is
there any working tool with the following behaviour:

Input:  Title_of_Article or Article_ID
Output: List of authors with percentage of their participation of the
current article revision

(a table similar to

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Hauptautoren/Stern at the bottom
of the article

)

I think one has to use the Wikipedia API because on toolserver I can
only get the rev_len of an article and not the individual percentage of
 participation of the current revision of an article.

Thx for the help,

Robin