[Toolserver-l] DB on yarrow, no tables

Stefan Kühn kuehn-s at gmx.net
Thu Sep 10 05:02:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have start last week one little perl project with database access. I
use in mysql my very old database u_sk_yarrow.

I don't know where the name yarrow come from, but I see at this graphic
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Toolserver-cluster.svg
that it is one of the sql-server.

Is this name ok or should I rename the database in u_sk_something_p? So
that it is public. I don't see a other database with "yarrow" in the name.

After the downtime of mysql my database is empty. No tables. Should I
wait for the recover or should I recreate the tables by myself?

Maybe this are easy question, but this is my first little project with
database access at the toolserver.

Thanks,
Stefan (sk)