[Toolserver-l] problem downloading (Templatetiger)

Tim Alder tim at alder-digital.de
Mon Sep 7 15:57:02 UTC 2009

> Tim Landscheidt wrote:
> File a request according to
> <URI:https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Query_service> with
> the SQL query at the top of Templatetiger's page minus the
> LIMIT clause and ask for it to be run on u_kolossos_p.
>
> Tim

This SQL-command is only the first (simple) part of the SQL query the
result is used to generate the second (long) part (Reason: performance
bug in MYSQL).
Everybody with toolserver account can connect the database u_kolossos_p.
And could create such a like this for persondata :

SELECT DISTINCT `name` a,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'ALTERNATIVNAMEN' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten' AND `name` = a LIMIT 1	) ALTERNATIVNAMEN,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'KURZBESCHREIBUNG' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten' AND `name` = a LIMIT 1) KURZBESCHREIBUNG,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'GEBURTSDATUM' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten' AND `name` = a LIMIT 1) GEBURTSDATUM,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'GEBURTSORT' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten' AND `name` = a LIMIT 1	) GEBURTSORT,
(SELECT `Value`FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'STERBEDATUM' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten' AND `name` = a LIMIT 1) STERBEDATUM,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `entry_name` LIKE 'STERBEORT' AND `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten'	AND `name` = a LIMIT 1) STERBEORT,
(SELECT `Value` FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `tp_name` LIKE 'PND'	AND `name` = a LIMIT 1) PND
FROM `pub_tt1_de` WHERE `tp_name` LIKE 'Personendaten'

Also Query_service would be possible for a query like this. Or you use
the files of sk or request an own account. To allow the query without a
limit from web-interface seems not usefull. We have templates which are
used over 100.000 times.

Greetings Kolossos