[Toolserver-l] Problem with LDAP

Franz Deelmann (Yellowcard) wikipedia at deeprocks.de
Sun Sep 6 07:06:04 UTC 2009

Good morning everybody,

I am quite new to the Toolserver and I'd like to set up an LDAP password
to get access to phpMyAdmin. However, following the instuctions in
https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/LDAP does not help me doing so. If I
enter @ setpass in the command line (on nightshade.toolserver.org via
PuTTY) I  get "setpass: You don't seem to be logged in". That's
obviously right, but why am I supposed to be logged in when I want to
set up my password and I don't have one?

When I want to set my e-mail address, I get "Enter LDAP Password: "
after commanding "$ setmail".

What am I doing wrong and how can I get my LDAP password? Thanks for any
help in advance.
Cheers, Yellowcard.