[Toolserver-l] Account-Extending December

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Sun Nov 15 15:58:51 UTC 2009

Hello all,

soon there will be Christmas and we all will eat delicious cookies, watching
the falling snow and kitschy TV-movies, listen to the same old xmas-radio-
songs again and get and give nice presents (if you don't celebrate xmas or
hate it, just eat cookies, ok? ;)) - the best time of year :-).

But before this, the second and last account-extending of the year will
happen. All accounts are going to expire at 1. December. So if you need your
account further, please send an eMail to

ts-accounts200902 at daniel.baur4.info

before this date. The eMail should contain your login-name in the subject and
in the body. Please do NOT send the eMail to this mailing-list; write a NEW
eMail, DON'T use the answer-function of your eMail-client (because it will
send the eMail to this mailinglist). If you send the eMail to the mailinglist,
you will get the "Can't use his/her eMail-client"-price (and some jokes from
the regulars) and NO extending.

I will send an update-eMail every Sunday which accounts are not extended then,
to get you feedback that I got your eMail and as reminder for others.

The next expire-date will be at 1. June 2010 then.

Sincerly,
DaB.