[Toolserver-l] trouble with HTTP uploading to the toolserver

Ryan Kaldari kaldari at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:59:17 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I just got my account set up on the toolserver and I was playing
around with trying to get multi-file flash uploading working.
Unfortunately, I get the following error each time:
HTTP_ERROR - The file upload was attempted but the server did not
return a 200 status code.
I have the uploads directory set to be world writable, and I'm pretty
sure I have the path info set correctly in the script. Is there
anything special I need to do in order to be able to upload files to
the toolserver (via a php script hosted on the toolserver)? Do you
know if mod_security is turned on for example?

The script works fine in the other hosting environments I've tried
(local and a shared web host). If no one has any ideas off the bat,
I'll try to do some more debugging. Thanks!

If anyone wants to try it out for themselves:
http://toolserver.org/~kaldari/uploadphotos.php?event=4

Ryan Kaldari