[Toolserver-l] Status of the latest hardware order

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Sat May 16 20:18:51 UTC 2009

Hi all

Just a quick update on our latest hardware order: We are soon getting a new
database server, a new place for the /home dir and, in effect, a second login
server (willow; stable projects will be moved to a virtual box). And on top of
that, we get the playground box for the openstreetmap folks.

Anyway, the servers have been ordered, but won't arrive before May 25th. And
it's possible that there will be another week of delay, or even two. I will let
you know when I have more details.

Regards,
Daniel