[Toolserver-l] Problem

Darren Hardy dhardy at bren.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 12 01:59:25 UTC 2009

You can try running "/usr/bin/time -v perl checkwiki.pl". This command
will show you how much CPU time you are spending in system calls. It
looks like your scriptie is using a simple http fetch to grab the
article text. Your process should block and not use any CPU while it's
waiting for the article:

sub raw_text ...
	my $ua2 = LWP::UserAgent->new;
	$response2 = $ua2->get( $url2 );