[Toolserver-l] Status of enwiki ?

Frederic Schutz schutz at mathgen.ch
Mon Jul 20 12:20:00 UTC 2009

The toolserver status page (http://status.toolserver.org/) indicates
"enwiki-db defect". I could not find any more information about what the
problem is, so was wondering if anyone on the list had more information ?

I ask because one of my script has suddenly started to show strange
results (e.g.: it lists articles that have been deleted 2 weeks ago and
should not appear in results anymore); I thought I'd check here about
this "defect" before looking in detail at possible causes (such as a
schema change which would make my SQL requests incorrect, or anything
else -- but I doubt it would be the case, since my SQL requests are
copied from Mediawiki and they haven't been updated recently).

Thanks in advance !

Frédéric