[Toolserver-l] To people using pywikipedia framework

Matias plinbox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:47:24 UTC 2009

Hi!,

I recently got my toolserver account. Looking for a way to set my bots
(using pywikipedia framework) to run, I noticed many people using the
framework haven't set the correct access flags to their "login-data" dir
(inside your /home dir). This could lead to someone using those files to run
your bot accounts.Although only other toolserver users can see these files,
its still an issue . Please make at least that dir "not readable" for anyone
but "owner".

--Pyr0.