[Toolserver-l] commons-s1 replication lag

Eusebius wikipedia at eusebius.fr
Thu Jan 15 07:34:51 UTC 2009

Hi there,

When looking at the replication lag, I see that s3 is not replicating
and I understand the impact of it on the relationship between the tools
and the projects hosted on s3. But I also see that commons-s1 is not
replicating, and I don't understand anymore: if it is a replica of the
Commons DB, tools working on Commons should be affected by it, right?
But it seems not to be the case. What didn't I understand?

Regards,
Eusebius