[Toolserver-l] new Toolserver admin

Lilewyn lilewyn at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 14 02:50:50 UTC 2009

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:37:50 +0000
From: River Tarnell <river at loreley.flyingparchment.org.uk>
Subject: [Toolserver-l] new Toolserver admin
To: toolserver-announce at lists.wikimedia.org
Cc: toolserver-l at lists.wikimedia.org

I, for one, welcome our new Toolserver Admin overlord!

~ Kylu, who now has someone new to annoy. :)

----
hi,

Werdna (MediaWiki developer) has volunteered his time as a Toolserver
administrator, and has been given root access.  Werdna will be helping with
day-to-day operations, like responding to ts-admins mail and fixing things that
break.  given how short of admin time we are, i hope this will noticably
improve admin response time for users.

    - river.
----