[Toolserver-l] where's enwiki_p on s1?

Lilewyn lilewyn at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 5 22:01:42 UTC 2009

That was my not looking first. <s>MZMcBride</s>Another, to be unnamed,
toolserver user just informed me that there was such a text box on the page.

I mentioned to the channel this conversation was in that I made the note while
waiting for status.toolserver.org to load (it still hasn't, so presumably the issue
is local). Sarcasm would be when it was suggested to me that I see if there's a
"status.status.toolserver.org" while I wait.

~ Kylu