[Toolserver-l] Experimental: Live template value search

Daniel Kinzler daniel at brightbyte.de
Tue Apr 21 08:25:53 UTC 2009

Magnus Manske schrieb:
> All in all, it would be much better directly integrated into MediaWiki
> (no need for text retrieval/parsing, no bulk updates). But I've been
> saying that for years, at least this is a first attempt.

Actually, this is part of my grand plan for world domination. I'm pushing for it
behind the scenes... I have a few ideas on how it may be done nicely.

I think the main problem is that semantic mediawiki looks like the obvious
answer. But i doubt it is. I only want a small subset of that functionality on
wikipedia. Maybe SMW can be chopped up to fit that, but i'm personally more
inclined to extend the RDF extension to store triples in the DB.

-- daniel