[Toolserver-l] Betawiki translations

Luxo luxo.de at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:20:41 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I was asked for my actual version of TSMessages; I have overwrought &
tested TSMessages.php a bit, details about the function of it see
https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/TSMessages.php.
My version is added, but she is neither finished nor completely tested
(e.g. multilang file I still don't have tested). So you are invited to
advance it!

Greetings,
Luxo