[Toolserver-l] Toolserver-l Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

Larry Pieniazek lar at miltontrainworks.com
Wed Apr 1 12:15:45 UTC 2009

River? Do you take Paypal? That root access package sounds like a bargain!
But with all the spoofs out there, it's hard to tell who is who. So I really
know it's you, please send EUR 1 to my paypal account (email, below...) it
will be refunded in my return payment, of course.

However... I agree with Bryan, why no progress on the Counterstrike server?

Larry Pieniazek
Hobby mail: Lar at Miltontrainworks dot com