[Toolserver-l] collaborative report generator?

Michael Rosenthal rosenthal3000 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:15:57 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I think it would be best to create the result of queries in PHP. It
would be best if the result files and the query files are wrote in the
same language. The easiest way in PHP of creating such files would be
in the style of php.in and parse them with parse_ini_file().

Slow queries as river wrote would be running nightly from an extra
script and the result cached for 24 hours in toolserver database. For
other query which should be created on demand but stored for the cache
time (e.g. 1 hour) in the database. The smaller would be created on
demand as river wrote.

You are looking for interface designers? As I am doing mostly the user
interfaces at work and not much scriptwriting I could join the team.

--
W (aka Wuzur)