[Toolserver-l] no more thumbnails (access denied to thumb.php)

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 21:07:17 UTC 2008

DaB. wrote:
> I'm done for first. You can find my programm at
>
> http://toolserver.org/tsthumb/tsthumb
> .
> If you find any error (experiments with chinese-named pictures would be nice),
> please report it to JIRA.
>
> Sincerly,
> DaB.

Looks i'm (un)lucky. I got a java.lang.NullPointerException on the first
try.
What about sending to the full sizeimage if a size bigger than the image
is requested?
Also, as you're issuing a redirect, what are the risks if someone was
able to upload a malicious file to the servers? (the thumbnailing
process may guard against it)