[Toolserver-l] Simple Geohack-like tool for CAS numbers

Annabel tijmplant at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 21:35:40 UTC 2008

I guess it is a good idea to contact user Beetstra on the English wikipedia. He has been busy in the past with writing a plugin for mediawiki for this task. It seemed a hard job to implement such a thing practically in mediawiki. I do not know the current state of his project, but you may want to ask him (if there is not a direct chance that it will be implemented and included in mediawiki, I guess that the code could be relatively easy converted to a toolserver tool)

Regards
Annabel

[[w:nl:Gebruiker:Annabel]]

PS: c'est vraiment un modèle magnifique à la wikipédia française ;)