[Toolserver-l] Account Extenting, was Account Expanding

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Tue Jun 10 14:20:42 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I extended (please send no more "it's not expand, but extend"-emails, I
learned my lesson ;)) the first rush of acounts. You should get an email, if
your account was extended. At the end of this eMail here is a list of people
which account was not extend, because there is no email here.

If you are on that list and sendt me an email, please resend it.

If you are on that list and sent no email, please do it if you need your
account further.

If you are NOT on that list and got NO email, please check
your .forward-file - your account was extended nevertheless.

If you are NOT on the list and got an email, everything is fine.

If you are on that list and got an email - something is very wrong, please
email me.

Please note that the list shows only accounts that have an expire-date of 23th
June. If you have had an account in the past, but did not extended it in one
of the previous extending-runs (not this one, January and before), you are
not on the list. If your like to rejoin us, just send me an email.

Sincerly,
DaB.

aaron
adambro