[Toolserver-l] Windows toolserver

EUROPOL hkiws at gmx.de
Wed Feb 6 13:02:41 UTC 2008

I am new to this list, so hi to everyone.

Both projects* I plan to work on can be accomplished with GNU R
running on Unix.

Greetings
Euro

* Quantitative Research of Wikipedias Social Network / production
behaviour
  Confirmation, formatting and graphical presentation of statistical
data entered into wikis