[Toolserver-l] Windows toolserver

Danny B. Wikipedia.Danny.B at email.cz
Wed Feb 6 08:52:15 UTC 2008

I support Windows toolserver. I actually proposed it already pretty long time ago.

Of course, it depends on what will be installed on it, but I guess some SBS package could solve it.

It's not the question of unwilling to learn Unix, but the question of reusability of previous work - if somebody already has something he can can use, he most probably won't want to rewrite it completely in different language.

Eg. I personally have a bunch of stuff written in ASP I could use, as well as standalone scripts in VBS/JS. There are also some useful freeware programs or libraries which could be helpful and I don't know about any Linux alternative to them (not saying it doesn't exist, but simply didn't find it).

Danny B.