[Toolserver-l] Windows toolserver

Soxred93@gmail.com soxred93 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:02:13 UTC 2008

Even though I have a Toolserver account, I didn't really have much to
learn about Unix. In fact, I haven't accessed my account in a couple
days, since my bot keeps running continuously. Whenevr I need to log
in, I just access the Meta page. Running Windows versus Unix would
not make much difference personally, but it might for someone who
uses Windows.

-Soxred93