[Toolserver-l] Replag

DaB. wp at daniel.baur4.info
Mon Feb 5 14:50:14 UTC 2007

Hello all,

the replag of en and non-en is quite high at the moment. I think, it is
not good to have all languages with a high replag. I stoped
en-replication yesterday by a mistake and notice now, that non-en's
replag is decrease fast at the moment. So I think it is better to let
en-sync off for a while untill non-en is near null again. Zedler is just
not fast enough to catch up a high replag of non-en and en at the same
time. Perhaps zedler is fast enough to catch up en, when non-en is near
null.

But there is also a good news for en: I mail to the verein 2 weeks ago
to get the money to buy a secound db-server for en (a copy of commons
and perhaps the user-dbs). I hear from a member of the verein-board a
few days ago, that the proposition was accept and so I wait only for the
official eMail.

With 2 db-server it should be no problem to have all languages with a
low replag for a (long) while.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--