[Toolserver-l] [SWMT] Global Whatlinkshere on small wikis

Alex Rowe alex.d.rowe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:35:39 UTC 2007

After about two hours of wrestling with api.php, I've written a short
Perl script to perform this function. You can view the report at
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~shadow1/swmt-dump. Note that the list is
strictly links-only; some may be redirect pages or other pages that you
don't need to see.

If you need a different output format or anything else, let me know.

Alex Rowe