[Toolserver-l] Long-run tasks

DaB wp at daniel.baur4.info
Fri May 19 15:01:38 UTC 2006

Hello all,

after, there were a few tasks in the past, which run very long, and we
roots not known, if these task was right or not, I would like to say
this: If you know or guess, that a task from you will run over 2h with
more then 5% CPU-time (BTW: you can see this with the command prstat),
write a short eMail to this ML. Otherwise we will kill such tasks. So we
roots know, if a task is out of controll or not, correct long-run-tasks
will not kill and there is more free CPU-time for everybody :).

Sincerly,
DaB.