[Toolserver-l] MySQL crashed

DaB wp at daniel.baur4.info
Mon May 8 21:22:46 UTC 2006

Hello all,

ca. 20:11 UTC MySQL crashed totaly. No connections could be insert
anymore. I have killed all mysql-processes and restart it.

After a chat with the wm-server-admins, I have do something wrong
(starting a secound mysql-instanz). But now, it works again (mysql was
clever enought to block my mistake). A look in the log shows many
connection errors the hole day and the days before (but perhaps this is
normal, or not importent). I hope river or gmaxwell could take a look in
the log.

Now mysql runs again and connections are possible.

The following tables was repaired:

-u_webboy/ircbot_wikiusers
-u_flacus/sprachen
-u_flacus/iwl