[Toolserver-announce] Update of debian-packages at nightshade

DaB. WP at daniel.baur4.info
Wed Jul 28 14:26:58 UTC 2010

Hello all,

on Sunday at 20 o'clock UTC I will update several packages on nightshade. This
will include perl, python and java. The details can be found at [1]. If you
think, that one of the updates can or will break one of your tools, please
open a jira-bug-report and link it and I will see if I can exclude the package
for some time.

Sinclery,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-718

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885