[Textbook-l] Australian Wikibookian?

Amal Hanna Amal.Hanna at unisa.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 04:00:58 UTC 2009

Are you Australian and is your native language English?

Dear Wikibooks.org  Subscriber,

You are invited to participate in a research study that aims to explore what motivates Wikibookians to write to Wiki textbook projects.
Your responses will help us identify shared motivations among contributors.

You will be required to use the following username and password in order to access further details about the project and the consent form should you agree to participant in this research study.

Username: motivations
Password: wikiproject

Interested enough to take this *  15 min. online Survey?
( http://easstudents.cw.unisa.edu.au/com/survey/wikisurveyen_interface/Results/survey/indexEN.htm)

I appreciated your time in helping me to do this research

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Amal Maher
PhD Student
School of Communication
University of South Australia