[Textbook-l] Collections extension - updating system messages

Heiko Hees heiko at pediapress.com
Wed Feb 4 09:47:08 UTC 2009

Update: There was another change[1] which introduced the message
[[MediaWiki:Coll-bookscategory]], which broke the collection-loader
link on wikis wich customized the system messages of this extension.
You probably may want to change this message to "Collection" also.
Stored collection pages now automatically include a
[[Template:saved_book]]  at their beginning. Therefore you might also
want to change [[MediaWiki:Coll-savedbook_template]] and create the
template (see an example[2]).

Thanks,
Heiko

[1] http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki?view=rev&revision=46331