[Textbook-l] Logo selection process has stagnated

Mike.lifeguard mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 24 04:03:40 UTC 2008

OK, so the logo thing has been stagnant for some time now.
Someone should wrap up this section by choosing the winner from
each proposal (maybe dropping the proposals that have very little
support and substituting a popular second choice from the more
active proposals) and set up the last poll to choose between
those alternatives.
Probably [[Wikibooks/Logo/Proposal]] is where that should be
taking place (which means nothing to archive, I think :D ) I'd do
it myself, but I have too much on my plate for the next week or
two and I want this to get done sooner than that. Also, this
serves as a reminder to everyone who forgot about it.
-Mike
--
  Mike.lifeguard
  mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm