[Textbook-l] News about PDF generation

Raffaele raffaelemac at tiscali.it
Sat Jun 14 14:35:26 UTC 2008

Very good!

I only had a problem about the localization of some structure messages -
i.e. the date on the footer or the title "Table of Contents". Is there any
way to translate these messages? I could help with italian localizations.

Regards,
Ramac

Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera http://it.wikipedia.org
Wikibooks, manuali e libri di testo liberi http://it.wikibooks.org