[Textbook-l] Dual-licensed wikibooks

mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 22:55:15 UTC 2008

Oh, how I would love to do that. You're right, though: inertia and tradition
make that more-or-less impossible at this point. That said, the software is
good enough that we can make it work. We have several successful books,
right? So it's not impossible.

I think the best option on the software side will be to put some community
effort into getting a grant (or some other source of funds) and hiring a
developer to do work for the Wikibooks projects specifically, since there
seem to be no current paid or volunteer developer interested in doing work
on these issues. Or we can continue to hope they will become interested :D

Mike