[Textbook-l] proposed remote conferences

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Sat Aug 2 07:34:38 UTC 2008

hi,

So I will look into organising a series of remote conferences based on :
* collaborative authoring and the place of the author
* remixing books
* current technologies
* structuring book content within a wiki
* output formats
* print on demand technologies and models
* wikis and publishing
* legal issues (when does a wiki become a publisher etc)
* invariant sections vs derivative works
* what is the ideal book license?

Any more ideas for topics? I will try and get one online presentation
and discussion together for next month...fingers crossed :)

adam

--
Adam Hyde
FLOSS Manuals