[Textbook-l] Wikijunior Big Cats available at Scribd

Gabriel Hurley gabriel.hurley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:42:27 UTC 2008

Dear Wikibookians,

After years of blood, sweat, and tears, I present to you the culmination of
my editing and layout work on *Wikijunior Big Cats*. It is available for
viewing at Scribd.com and I hope to begin physical distribution next month.
As you may notice, the content was "frozen" before a few changes were made
to the structure of the chapters. I would like to ask a favour: read it. I
have tried to eliminate all instances of vandalism and errors that got
copied into the published version, but 12 eyes are better than 2.

I look forward to working with the Wikibooks community to help with the
physical distribution of more Free Texts.

Thank you for your support,
Gabriel Hurley

PS: I'm thinking of writing an Interdisciplinary text on Toast. Anyone
interested in helping?