[Textbook-l] mathematics

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 20:32:40 UTC 2008

1) I am new to this list so, please forgive me if this is the wrong
place, the wrong topic, the wrong anything for the following:

2) I am developing a series of mathematics texts under a GNU Free
Documentation License available at freemathtexts.org

3) It occurred to me that they may offer a contents base for a wikibook.

4) As the project described there is far from being completed and
still awfully time-consuming I am quite unable to do it myself but
would be quite happy to grant permission if permission is needed or
whatever.

Regards
--schremmer