[Textbook-l] Citizendium License (Was: [EWW] EditWikipediaWeek)

Peter van Londen londenp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:45:44 UTC 2007

Hi

On Wikibooks-NL we work with a double license GFDL and CC-BY-SA.
No problems have arisen until now (but we are not that big).

Older books have a template with GFDL on every page.
Imported stuff (from Wikipedia) gets a template GFDL-Wikipedia

With a bot all pages on Time 0 (when we changed to double-licensing) were
marked. We have asked all contributors to retro license there changes so
that certain books started before Time 0 have now been double-licensed as
well. Most contributors agreed.

There are off course compatibility problems with importing, but until now it
was workable with templates.

New pages/books are all with double license as stated to the contributor
with every edit.

So it is workable (but not easy).

Kind regards, Londenp