[Textbook-l] Problem with NPOV

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:43:19 UTC 2006

Good point on the religious books, there is a fine line between POV and NPOV
that I don't think many people follow when it comes to their faith. After
all, a person wouldn't be a member of a particular religion if they didnt
think that religion was the "undisputable truth". I've been watching those
books you mention reasonably closely, and while I think there are a few NPOV
and cleanup issues here and there, I dont think either book is exactly in
need of deletion.

There is a difference in saying what a particular group believes, and what
people ''should'' believe. So long as they stay with the first option, they
can be on wikibooks.

--Whiteknight