[Textbook-l] English language wikiversityen-l mailing list

Michael R. Irwin michael_irwin at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 09:03:34 UTC 2006

Hi all,  just a heads up.

Brion has agreed to setup an English language wikiversityen-l mailing
list for the English Wikiversity project.  I posted the following
announcement both at the wikibooks main page and the Wikiversity
Subcommittee page at meta:

    Mailing Lists

German wikiversityde-l

There is a mailing list regarding the German language Wikiversity
available. Check at the German Wikiversity or the Wikimedia Foundation
mailing lists page for details.

English wikiversityen-l

Brion has agreed to setup an English language wikiversity mailing list
for us. He needs an initial list of mailing addresses for volunteers
interested in administering the mailing list. Please send your wikimedia
handles and actual mailing address to michael_irwin at verizon.net NLT 26
April 06 and I will include you on the list of initial administrater
candidates submitted for activation of the mailing list. Lazyquasar
<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:Lazyquasar> 08:53, 21 April 2006 (UTC)

Thanks to all Wikibookians for the use of the textbook-l mailing list
for the past few months.  With luck we will soon be out of your wiki
space (excepting when using or contributing to textbooks) as well.

regards,
lazyquasar