[Textbook-l] request Admin status

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 12:04:24 UTC 2003

Erik wrote:
>You don't need to be admin to move pages,
>you just need to be logged in. Do you still want
>to be admin?

Yep - you are right. The fact that the Admin interface has "Delete this page |
Protect this page | Move this page" on the bottom threw me since "Move this
page" is not on the bottom on the standard user skin (failing to see that I
didn't even look at the sidebar).

But yeah - why not? At the very least I'll get the "Move this page" link where
I'm used to having it. ;-) I suggest Karl Wick also be an Admin (if he isn't
already) since he is the most active person right now and hence the person
most likely to notice vandalism before anybody else.

-- mav