[Textbook-l] Uploads

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Sat Jul 12 11:13:27 UTC 2003

I have begun to upload some files to the textbook site. They are PDFs (I
can also upload Word format if preferred) containing some stuff I
scribbled down at university and brought into readable form :-)

I hereby declare that it can be harvested for the textbook site. The
text is German, but I think the images can come in useful.

I have also started a page where such files can be added to clarify
their origin, so they can be used without copyright worries.

Magnus