[Textbook-l] Re: California Open Source Textbook Project

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 13:26:15 UTC 2003

Jimmy:

Did you answer your own question about the California Open
Source Textbook licenses ?

Here is text I pulled from their site: "COSTP intends to
use Creative Commons licenses for selected content.
Creative Commons licenses allow creators to let the public
to copy and distribute their work, but only on certain
conditions, and while retaining their copyright."

Hope I'm not wasting your time with old news.

Karl