[teampractices] FYI: Phabricator workaround for manually selecting tasks to bulk-edit

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 7 18:04:47 UTC 2017

Actually, I've realized that there is a new function that is better than
what I described. If you do a batch edit, it will create a page called a
"Bulk Job" with a number. On that page is a "Continue" menu item, which
leads to a Maniphest query of all the affected tasks. I imagine this was
implemented to spare the URL of up to 100 IDs, which is no bueno. :)

I've updated the documentation again.