[teampractices] Google Calendar Gadget for tracking total weekly hours

Kevin Smith ksmith at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 23 23:45:36 UTC 2016

If there is a tool to dump a week's worth of my calendar into a text file,
I could write a ruby script that would give me some cool (and hopefully
valuable) insights. I haven't looked to see if such a tool is available,
but I would guess there probably is.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation