[teampractices] Keeping track of activity in tasks in phabricator

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Wed May 18 16:21:36 UTC 2016

I've tweaked my personal dashboard a bit to help with this, though I think
that is really just another visual alternative to email and
Phab-notifications. I echo Kevin, I'm curious how POs handle this (and
wonder if the POs should be the drivers in grooming meetings, since they
are touching most tasks anyway).