[teampractices] Apologies to Greg (Re: Code review social norms)

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 16 22:48:02 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone who privately pointed out that my email to Greg had an
overly sarcastic and belittling tone.  Greg, sorry.  :-(  To everyone else,
my apologies for how my email negatively affected the tone of this list;
please call me out on it if I do something like this again.

Greg and I are still working out what the status of T119908
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T119908#1903835>, and what my offer to
shepherd it signals.  I'll strive to be better about AGF when trying to
understand a disagreement, and be more patient about the course of private
conversations before letting them spill onto public mailing lists.

Rob