[teampractices] [TOOL REQUEST] A way to "raise your hand" as a remotee

Joaquin Oltra Hernandez jhernandez at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 14 02:12:25 UTC 2016

Default volume should be 5% now, which works fine in meeting rooms, you can
barely hear it.

We found very useful to keep the stack window on the big screen resized
side by side with the big hangouts window to give visibility to the stack.

Even the members of the room used it to wait for a turn, it was pretty
useful!